1st Shift: Monday-Friday
6:00 am – 2:30 pm
The primary focus of this position will be to set up, operate and perform basic daily maintenance on CNC Aluminum Saws to provide built-to-order components to our conveyor assembly lines. The Aluminum Saw Operator may also perform secondary fabricating tasks such as deburring, drilling, tapping, use of routers, etc. This position will also participate in team PDCA (Plan, Do, Check & Adjust) continuous improvement activities.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to lift 35-50 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day.
- Basic math, measuring and blueprint reading skills. Ability to read & execute shop packet instructions.
- Previous experience in using all types of measuring tools (micrometers, calipers, digital gages, tape measures, etc.) is required.
- Ability to use portable stairs or ladder to access inventory.
- Basic computer skills. Knowledge of Epicor software is a definite plus.
- Possesses customer-focused attitude (internal and external customers).
- Practices safe work habits and adheres to safety policies.