1st Shift: Monday-Friday
6:00 am – 2:30 pm
As a result of our continued growth and the complexity of our projects, Dorner is introducing a new role for skilled, multi-talented, flexible technicians. If you possess the knowledge and desire to work in multiple departments, on different projects and don’t mind a constantly changing role, this might be for you!
- You will be assigned to different departments depending on business and customer need
- Work in operations where there is a need to backfill vacant positions, cover for medical leaves, vacations and/or spikes in business
- You will work under the direction of the VP-Global Operations
To qualify for consideration; you will need the following:
- Use of proper processes, procedures and OMS instructions, cycle counting procedures
- Proper safety procedures
- Daily participation and demonstrated 5-S practices
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly preventative maintenance duties on machines & equipment
- Continually open to learning and acquiring new skills by progressing through the skills matrix
- Specialize in either assembly or fabrication
- Perform regular production or assembly duties as required within the respective cell or department
- HS Diploma or GED.
- Basic Computer skills; Excel, Word and Outlook knowledge a plus.
- Certified for sit down Fork Lift, Raymond and use of overhead crane.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day.
- Keyboard skills for data entry.
- Must be dependable and reliable.
- Customer service oriented; good communication skills.
- Basic blue print reading, writing, reading and math skills.
- Solid mechanical aptitude.