Parts Auditing & On-Site Conveyor Surveying Program
Dorner’s Part Auditing Program will help you identify and easily purchase recommended spare parts in order to minimize downtime and costs.
Here’s how it works:
- Contact your distributor to set-up a visit with a member of the Dorner Service Team.
- A Dorner Service Team member will conduct a free site survey of all your Dorner equipment.
- They’ll determine the recommended spare parts as well as any potential maintenance concerns.
- You’ll receive a quote for the recommended spare parts from your distributor.
- Any maintenance concerns and suggestions will also be noted.
What’ You’ll Get:
- A recommended parts list you can use for future reference and details of any pending maintenance issues that would need attention.
- If you purchase the recommended spares you will be able to quickly replace worn items, decreasing downtime and maximizing productivity.
- Any parts orders of $8,000 or more resulting from the Parts Audit visit will qualify you for a free preventative maintenance training at a future date!